Business Cards are used to make first impressions with our potential customers.
You can spend thousands of dollars on marketing materials and brochures, but the first thing a customer or strategic partner will see is your business card. It makes sense to combine your efforts to create a brand. Make sure you include your business card. The business card is essential to building your business. You will hand them out at meeting, trade shows, conventions, send with presentations and of course networking events. If your business card is not professionally designed, hard to read, or missing important information your opportunity to create a customer can be lost at hello. Designing a business card can seem expensive. Have you consider the cost of a missed opportunity? A poorly designed business card can give the wrong impression of who you are and what your company can do for them.
Steps to a great business card:
- Use your logo as the basis. Make it the largest element on the card.
- Get them designed and printed professionally
- Include the essentials — your name, title, company name, address, phone and fax numbers, and email and website addresses.
- Make sure the typeface is easily readable.
- Design for your business type and customer.