Building Your Company Brand
Your company brand is very important. By definition “A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a client’s decision to choose one provider over another. Your brand’s value is merely the sum total of how much extra people will pay, or how often they choose the expectations, memories, stories and relationships of one brand over another.”
So how do you build that brand? Here are some suggestions that are tried and true:
- Establish Expectations for Remarkable Experiences: You must always strive beyond good. Never just deliver a product or service at a good price on time. Many of your competitors can do that. With every interaction with your customers, you need to leave them feeling great about themselves and the reason that they chose you. Set a standard of excellence that is personal to each client.
- Make it Memorable: Write a handwritten thank you note, Go the extra mile and personalize the product sample or proposal, Create a timeline that is accurate and conforming to the customer needs.
- Be a Friend: Always make it about the relationship, Get to know your customer_Birthdate_Family_Interest. Friends can have conversations about other things so your call to clients will not be a sales pitch every time.
- Know what you stand for and take a stand: Define your brand. Chooses honesty, integrity, reliability and go deeper. Take your stand and don’t wavier your principles. Become known as being impeccable. Know your worth, charge for it and never lower your price without taking something back from project. To stand for your worth you will gain respect from your clients.
- Know what you’re good at and be great at it. Stay in your lane better to be good at a few things than just okay at many.
- Promote your brand: You must promote your brand by providing useful content through social media, promotional giveaways, trade shows, events and business meetings. Work constantly on becoming the preferred brand in your category.
For more information and options to work with us see our email and shopping store and go shopping.
Email us at email@example.com.
Shopping for promotional items you can visit our shopping store: www.freckledfrogpromos.com
Shopping for banners, flags, table covers and tradeshow kits: www.bannersdude.com